Sunday, August 30, 2009

I HAVE DECIDED

Zhan and Mia on our recent holidays in Hawaii.....

US with some beautiful parrots on Waikiki beach :)



opppsss this is sideways-lol another beautiful beach in Hawaii











Waikiki beach at 9.30 pm :)
Now to share few pages I did before we went away -just random picked form my PC.)



this was based on a sketch from Savvy :)





another challenge form Savvy:)






ummmm cant remember what as this for-:)









????? maybe just because










this was from Charms sketch :)








I think its about time I start blogging again :)











My beautiful friends Sarah and Peta and few family members have been on my back to update-lol











So don't fall of you chair if you see regular updates form me....











OK OK OK it will not be every day but at least once a week I PROMISE....

7 comments:

Sar said...

Yay yay yay, she's blogging!!! Woooooo hooooo!! Can't wait to see more. Love all your pics from Hawaii, so jealous! Luv Sar

michelle said...

Hi M, gorgeous photos and layouts. I'll have to stop by more often

LisaW said...

hehehehe...don't bow down to peer pressure...blog when you want to babe! Love the pics and layouts though!!

Peta said...

WOOHOO - she's back!!!!!!! love those pics - sooooooo nice!!! and I am so glad we get to see your pages

Unknown said...

M I have you on my blog list....I will check regularly...lol

SANDIE MALLON said...

hay m

so glad you are back in the land of blog.. now i will be able to keep up with what u are up to.. lol i loved meeting u at the retreat.. and i will get to a sar retreat one day lol..i promised pj and kate id get to theres too..im going to pjs 2011 kates 2012 i will try and squeeze a savvy one in between if i can ..

big hugs honey thanks for all your continual support on my blog and in the forums.!

Kate said...

YAY!!! I will add you to my blog list now so I can see when you update! the holiday pics are just gorgoeus and love the layouts xxx