Wednesday, September 2, 2009

SPRING IS HERE-YAY

Spring is nature's way of saying, "Let's party!" ~Robin Williams


HOW TRUE IS THAT..

Its beautiful weather here..I love that I can have ALL my windows open in the house and have the house smelling so nice and fresh....

I have done 5 pages in last 2 days and Im stoked.I gave myself a :challenge" to do 50 pages before I buy more stuff then I can buy LOTS!! hehehehehe
I have about 25 LOs sitting here waiting to be photographed the job I hate doing-lol
But I will do it.

Im planning on crapping most of today..;) how cool is that..

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

Sar said...

It IS cool babe...you're doing awesome! And it was lovely to see you tonight...even though you didn't buy anything...pmsl, yeh right!!! LOL!

KerrynF said...

Wow M, your are doing an amazing job. How good are to stick to your plan, you are sticking to it aren't you. What did Sar say, do I detect some sarcasm in her voice!!
Did you break your promise?? Did you fold under the pressure.
ROTFLMAO!!!
I know there are some things that are essential items, right M.
HeHeHe!!

marijana said...

yes Kerryn some items are ESSENTIAL
I had to get some bits (punches,tools,slice glue etc ) that I have already ordered few weeks ago so they DONT count and I needed more bazzill..that doesn't count-lol
xxx

Peta said...

PMSL - you are sooo funny Marijana...

guess what.... im coing down your way in 4 weeks!!!! i will make you scrap more!!!!

marijana said...

OMG OMG OMG HOW GOOD IS THAT BABE!!!!!


AWESOME!!!!!!!
cant wait..you just MADE mt awesome day even more awesome!!!!!!!!


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx