Wednesday, November 5, 2008

nothing much has happened over last few days.Zhan is still quite sick but we havent had the call from DRs with the results from the swab (whooping cough) .Tonight I thought I would have to take him to the hospital as he couldnt cough out and was getting quite stressed-poor bugger.

I have done some gardening today and Im already paying for it :( my carpal tunnel is back and my wrist is sore again.
Im planning to go and get more plants and rocks tomorrow so i can finish the very front tomorrow or on the weekend.
Tom also did the lawns and it looks so nice when its freshly mowed and new gardens at the front-lol

I have been scrapping a fair bit over this week but need to take photos of everything -juts waiting on a nice and sunny day.it has been crappy and overcast for far too long :)

Mia has her orientation day at the "BIG" school next friday and she is super excited.


off to finish a page I started earlier- for white with 1 challenge blog :)

xxx

1 comment:

Helen Kinsela said...

Hiya babe, no good about your sore wrist etc, sounds like it's very easily injured. Hope it wont affect your scrapping LOL.
And what a funny pic of your DH and kids, PMSL.
Love H.