Sunday, November 9, 2008

where has the week gone??lol It has been one of those weeks .Zhan has been so sick and hasnt been to school for 10 days.Hes is not 100% but better so will send him to school.I have done nothing much last week except usual house duties and lost of gardening and of course scrapping-lol.I finished my front garden yesterday and very happy how it turned out.then I trimmed all plants at the back and cut my hands in 100 spots-lol as silly me didnt wear gloves.
We leave in a week for NZ :) and cant wait for 10 days of no housework,no ironing,washing,cooking,driving kids everywhere -just hanging out and having fun as a family and exploring South Island.Should be lots of fun.Im looking forward in buying some new perfumes I have my eye on a new Mark Jacobs-"daisy" :) and probably a new Guess bag and a watch (not that I need either as I have 2 new Guess bags)-lol



This is a kaisier Christmas countown tree I did last week for the kids :)
"25 DAYS TIL CHRISTMAS"
this Lo is for a sketch challenge over at Divas .Im very happy how it turned out ."my boys"

this is for a monthly challenge over at Bons and Im in love with this one."handsome boy" hehehhehehe my "cave boy "is a sketch challenge also over at Bons.

3 comments:

Melleny Ams said...

I am loving your regular updates.

Wendy Smith said...

really great Marijana...and I am loving the Cave LO with the use of the BG elements..

Unknown said...

Hi there! Thanks for the comments and thank you for visiting my lil' ol' blog.
Your creations are amazing and I look forward to seeing more :)