Monday, November 3, 2008

not much happening here over last few days.
Zhan has been sick with croup so was on steroids for few days and now he has a nasty chest cough :( he hasnt been to school since thursday :( today he fell asleep on his bed while reading some books :)

Mia is good -cheeky.She has definitly went onto another level with her attitude/responses/manners etc so funny.
The other day while at EMilys bday party Em and her were sitting on the lounge and Mia got a book and was reading it to Em.
I mean FULL ON READING word for word .I was listening and was gobsmacked and called Tom over.He was shocked too.
And the book wasnt a easy one -as in 3 words on a page.They were few sentences on each page.
OMG we ddint even know our baby is 5 and can read and she is not even in the shool yet.
I have to admit she does spend a lots of time with Zhan whom is a great reader for his age and he is alwasy teching her he loves to pretend hesa teacher-hehhe-It paid off -lol
VERY PROUD mummy and daddy moment there :)

I got few things for my garden renos but alas nothing is done yet.I have been stuck inside with Zhan>
we are off to New Zealand in 2 week and OMG I havent done anything yet .lol
My in laws are back on Friday from their 3 month European holiday so we will head up to their place on Friday avo.I will make few dishes and take up so we can have a welcome back get together BBQ :) kids re looking forward to it.

I have done few things scrapping wise but havent had a chance to take a photo as it has been shit weather .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous kids you have there ;)

Helen Kinsela said...

hiya babe, hope your little boy is getting better, it's horrible when they're crook isn't it. and yay for your baby girl, she's very clever indeed!