Wednesday, October 29, 2008

another wet and cold day here today :(

I had so much planned but alas nothing well not much anyway got done.
I spend most of the day researching mobile phones and deciding what to get.rally how hard is it ??lol obviously quite hard for me ,well Im picky-lol

well i did finally made up my mind .I decided to get and IPhone and be done with it.So Tom and I went to the Optus store as we wanted to do a bundle with home phone/Internet-wireless/cable/mobile etc etc and we checked online that it IS available at our place ,but when the guys started doing the paperwork he said sorry cant have it at your place.What the f....?????
I was so mad and walked out with the SHITS .
Tonight I did online application again and rang the customer help etc and they both said the same thing we CAN have it....So we have to go back tomorrow and sort it out HOPEFULLY
I just hope NOONE wanted an iPhone as that was their last one and they had in on hold for mew since 1pm today.will se what happens.

its Toms brothers bday today and hes coming over for dinner tomorrow nite .Im not sure what iw ill make but probably roast dinner as i find them so easy :) and will make his fave desert-my fab tiramisu.

Would like to get down to Freedom tomorrow too but not sure if time will permit?????

No comments: