Tuesday, October 21, 2008

not long until Christmas :) I have done most of my Christams shopping but there is still few to go.I did some today and Im so happy with all I got-gotta love Myer -hehehehehe
Im making my own Christmas cards this year .Im not a card maker and dont really make any but have decided few weeks ago I will give it a go this year.Have it all planned just need to DO IT .
will share when done .
Also wouldnt mind getting a family photos done too.(professional ones that is) We actually dont have many nice family photos -which is a bit sad I know -lol

Its so cold today .hate this unpredictable weather.

Mia and I had lovely lunch in town followed by coffee for me and a baby chino and a cookie for her:) she loves her chino .
Mia also tried a PANDORA bracelet as I was thinking of getting her one from us for Christmas but needed her to try it for the size.Not sure what will do either get her a real Pandora or fake one for now and when she gets bit older get her proper one .Her wrist is so small and the lady at jewelers actually said Im better off getting fake one for now as she will grow a lot over next 2 -3 yrs.she just outgrew her baby bangle :( decisions decisions-

Got some scrapping goodies in a mail today and Im dying to use :)
I also have HUGE list of "projects" I want to finish by Christmas-wish me luck -lol


off to play a bit
xxxx

2 comments:

Helen Kinsela said...

OMG you're blogging!!! How cool, make sure you keep updating, I'll be visiting for sure.
Love ya mate ... H.

Tash said...

Hi M! Wow!! I know its an old post but that cake for Mia is amazing!! And I know what you mean about phone companies!!! Grrrr!!