Thursday, October 30, 2008

WHAT A DAY

I had a shit of a day .In a nutshell I have the shits with OPTUS and I hate it -grrrr
couldnt get my iPhone as it seems like who ever you talk in their shop or customer service they have different information etc.Im so upset that I cant talk about it without swearing and getting so mad-lol

Didnt end up making baked dinner for Zeljko we went out instead.We took him to "OUTBACK" .It was nice but bit exxy for what you get.We paid (well should I say I did-lol) almost $200 for 3 adults and 2 kids and Mia only had a bowl of plain penne pasta.It as very nice tho.

Other than that nothing much happened today.It was raining on and off.
Have lots planned for tomorrow .

I had a phone call from Mias school this morning that she had an accident.My first thought was WTF????? She got hit by some blocks and got a nasty egg on her forehead.Nothing bad -) My poor baby.
Then at about 12.30 I got a phone call from Zhans school that hes in a sick bay and not feeling well.So I went and got him.He was dizzy and just NOT well.I saw his teacher in sick bay as there were few other kids from his class there and she said she has the same symptoms and there is a virus going around-GREAT.

Here is a picture of mias hair (this was taken 2 months ago) and it is about an inch longer .I want to cut a bit off but she goes hysterical every time we mention we gonna cut it off-lol Her hair is her pride and joy-lol




xxxx

6 comments:

Sar said...

You have been a busy blogger, haven't you! Poor Mia, glad she is ok. Hope Zhan is feeling better. So I hope you ended up getting your phone after all that drama? We'll have to catch up again soon. Cheers, Sar

Kerry said...

WOW ! love the long long hair!

Kate said...

OMGoodness, look at the length of Mia's hair!! its so pretty

Anonymous said...

Gotta love telephone companies - NOT! Hope Zhan is feeling better now, and it would seem Mia is trying to keep up with Charm with the long hair!

Mal said...

Wow you are such a good blogger!!!!

love the LO's - you are one talented lady!

Bree said...

Mia's hair is gorgeous..I always wanted hair like that myself and then I wanted a little girl with hair like that and now I want a g/daughter with hair like that :)
(none of the above has happened)

Love your cakes you are so clever..lucky kids xx