Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Zhans monogram for his room.He picked PP and a dinosaur :) he is a DINO mad boy and PP matches his dona cover perfect.
Mia monogram for her room.Its huge and very heavy.colors are not quite right its more pink than orange..She picked flower and Butterfly..










the 3 Los above I did at Mel's class (scrapbook divas) few weeks ago.I love how they turned out even tho I have changed it a bit :)



Love how this turned out too.Its from Charms class over at Bons scraps.this is one of my faves photos of Zhan.In the photo his eyes look so real and alive .Sparkly and so dark.This photo doenst do them justice....
We have been busy over last few days and OMG I was gld the weekend was over.We hardly spend any time at home and kids were so tired on Sunday nite-hehehhe
Im also been looking at mobile phones as I need one.I had my heart set on PRADA one but after sooo many phone calls etc to try to find one it wasnt meant to be :( although I could get one from Crazy Johns but they are on VIDEOPHONE network but Im not so happy with their coverage and have decided not to get it :( So have been looking at SO MANY other ones and OMG how hard is it to chose a bloody phone??????Well let me tell you HARD.I think I might go for an IPhone.....?????? will see what I actually end up with when I go to the shop tomorrow -hehehhehe
its only 3 weeks until we are off to New Zealand too.I have so much to do before we go .
Im also in the process of redesigning our front garden and back too:) Cant wait for it all to be finished.Need to get few more quotes etc so it will take a while but I can see FINISHED products so that will keep me gong-lol
Im child free tomorrow so will be visiting few garden centres as Im after a particular Buddha and rocks that I cant find-Im so picky ...hehehhehhe
Also want to do some scrapping for BONSSCRAPS CC :) The challenges look great :)
until next time
xxxxxxxx






1 comment:

SANDIE MALLON said...

such cute kids love the blog header...awesome pages ...love the colours of them...